Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Banana pancakes


"Can't you see that it's just raining
Ain't no need to go outside...
But baby, you hardly even notice
When I try to show you this
Song is meant to keep ya
From doing what you're supposed to
Like waking up too early
Maybe we can sleep in
I'll make you banana pancakes
Pretend like it's the weekend now"

-"banana pancakes" jack Johnson


I made banana pancakes!!! Well mostly. Lol. My mum made the mix from scratch (none of this premixed nonsense) lol and I added banana and fried it up good (in butter of course... rich, creamy butter) ;) [thanks madres]
No doubt, another product of healthy (debatable) procrastination... like most good food ideas and experiments. :)


raw ingredients
mmmmm banana goodness
see ya on the flip side
taadaaa!!! nomnomnom time =]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Suggestions? Queries? Likes? Dislikes? Food Challenges? what's on your mind?