Friday, September 3, 2010

SOUPS UP!!! and baking too =] MOLO or wonton soup "the chai family recipe"


BEST SOUP IN THE WORLD!!!
This particular soup was my favourite soup of all time growing up.
Every Birthday and Christmas, this soup (my mum's version of course" was my only request.
Nothing compares to my mum's recipe. and she passed it down to me :) YAY!


Now I'm sharing it with you!!! But not all the secrets ;) some things are sacred. LOL

Ingredients
onion, garlic, wonton wrappers, water chestnuts, pork and/or chicken mince, chicken (for boiling/stock only), MSG (aji no moto LOL), salt and pepper

seriously... that's all you need. but it's all about quantity and technique ;)

Basic Method


I also had leftover wonton mix mince so i made pastries with puff pastry... kinda like... pork pies?

and i created a desert too :)

Cinnamon/Brown Sugar/peanut twists =]

ENJOY!!! I know I did ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Suggestions? Queries? Likes? Dislikes? Food Challenges? what's on your mind?