Friday, August 27, 2010

BAGEL!

Cafe: The Great Bagel & Coffee
Location: Shop 444, Level 4, Macquarie Centre, Cnr Waterloo and Herring Roads
Website: http://www.greatbagel.com.au/
Price range: $5-$15
Overall Rating: 7

I think there was a vital point in my life that added a very important goal on to my life list, and it was whilst I was watching 'Devil Wears Prada' during the introduction scene (probably the first five minutes of the movie) where Anne Hathaway bought a bagel for breakfast. Yes guys, a bagel. I had always thought that bagels were just like the ones you can find in Starbucks: plain or blueberry and then you cream cheese it up! But no.. Apparently people shove things in there to spice it up, so you can imagine that that scene completely changed my life. I was a woman on a mission.
It's probably both convenient and perhaps destined for me to be a Macquarie uni student, because there's a little bagel cafe on the top level of Macquarie Centre.


I quite enjoyed their wallpaper :)



Their coffee.



Thai beef bagel.

Honestly, yes it was delicious. But I'm going to need to try more bagels in my life to judge!

Side note: While I was taking these pictures, I was asked by the man who approached me as to why I'm taking photos of my bagel. I feel awkward enough to take out my camera and take pictures of my food. It was even more awkward when somebody asked me about it. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Suggestions? Queries? Likes? Dislikes? Food Challenges? what's on your mind?