Monday, August 16, 2010

Cafe/ Restaurant review: Nina edition.

Cafe: Yama Japanese Cafe Restaurant
Location: Queen Victoria Bldg, Level 2, Shop 4, Market St end
Price range: $15-$30
Overall Rating: 8

sign


I was told about this place about a year ago by my brother, but I completely forgot about it until a few months ago one of the waitresses strolled into our shop and gave us a 20% off discount card for all QVB staff! So I finally had a go at it and I must say I was completely satisfied! I will definitely go again because there were a couple of things on the menu that I was eager to try but I didn't want to spend too much money as well as not looking like too much of a pig. Some of the dishes was a fusion of traditional Japanese food with a hint of Western touch to it. I had a cherry tea(?) for my drink, and a teriyaki chicken wrap. There is also seafood green tea pancake on the menu that I was really itched to get, but there's always next times!

The little cute tea cup given with my Cherry tea
tea

The teriyaki chicken wrap
Teriyaki chicken wrap

And the inside.. Mmmmm
insides

The teriyaki chicken wrap was sprinkled by some sort of pickled radish that I wasn't a big fan of, only because I felt like it was too sour to tickle my fancy. But I just don't like sour. But other than that the dish was ravishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Suggestions? Queries? Likes? Dislikes? Food Challenges? what's on your mind?