Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Food Experiment: Meat Chai Pie and Roll

The wonders of Procrastination and Inspiration mixed together.. who knew it equaled PIE!?



Sooo.. I experimented with pie right :) I'm actually quite proud. I had some mince in the fridge and just.. really felt like cooking something more. something a bit fancy. Originally i thought it was pork. How wrong i was when it was defrosted. LOL. ^__^ I made up the pie filling recipe. and i added like.. potato and stuff aswell

Made the dough from scratch and found the recipe here: http://www.ivillage.com/homemade-croutons/3-a-168918  and made abit'o'adaptations.

see the images below


With leftover mince, mash potato and puff pastry i also made a roll.


I personally feel it was even yummier than the pie!
steps below. 



and now.. i'm procrastinating again -_-" story of my life really.. haha i'm at uni at the moment... supposed to be doing an assignment... GAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Suggestions? Queries? Likes? Dislikes? Food Challenges? what's on your mind?